27 jul Partnership Aevitae
Achieving a long-term partnership with our customer is most important to us. Aevitae CEO Harry Laeven and Mediaan CEO Joachim Depper have extended our successful collaboration with the signing of a new 3-year contract. We are very proud to be the strategic partner for Aevitae in the development of innovative IT solutions since their founding in 2001.
Match made in heaven
Aevitae is a leading Dutch insurance provider company specializing in collective and individualized facilities for employers and employees. The company offers customized services for companies and businesses, as well as for consumers.
Since our founding in 2001, Mediaan is implementing innovative IT solutions to ensure fast and simple management of insurance policies for Aevitae's consumers. By signing the new contract, Mediaan will keep maintaining Aevitae's business critical systems and make a significant contribution to Aevitae's innovation projects for at least another 3 years. – Harry Laeven, CEO Aevitae
Great success in 16 years of collaboration
- In 2006, we helped Aevitae to be one of the first insurers who qualified to carry out the new health care act.
- Mediaan developed the self-service portal that allows policy holders to manage their insurance as well as view coverage and benefits information quickly and easily. After logging in, a customized dashboard provides an intuitive overview for the user.
- In 2012, Aevitae was one of the first insurance providers to have an app that features almost all the same functions as the portal with an added bonus: customers can actually file a claim just by uploading a photo of a medical bill. It’s as simple as that!
- In 2016, Mediaan helped Aevitae by designing the IT architecture for Aevitae’s hybrid cloud environment.
- Powered by cutting-edge technologies, Aevitae is able to offer its customers the best combination of insurance policies and services.